Saturday, July 27, 2013

A Denim Jacket & Pink Accents


Dress: Express (old) // Jacket: borrowed // Shoes: J. Crew (old) // Clutch: J. Crew (old) // Necklace: Banana Republic (old) // Watch: MK // Rings: gifted // Sunnies: Ray-Ban // Lipstick: Mac 'Candy Yum Yum'

I am in love with this denim jacket and upset that my sister took it back to college with her... guess I just have to buy my own now! I love how it instantly dresses down the outfit, but doesn't take anything away from the outfit either. This is also the first time I've worn this dress... and I've had it since April... not ok! It's simple and classic and will go with so many things - I really need to start wearing this more before the weather gets colder... even though I'm kind of ready for Fall (yes... I just went there).  

Hope you guys have a great day! Xo  
 

1 comment:

  1. I have this same dress and haven't worn it yet! Thanks for the styling tips! (:

    xobrittanymichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete