Monday, July 15, 2013

3P's: Pink, Polka Dots, and Pearls


Dress: LOFT (now on sale!) // Clutch: Gap (old) // Shoes: Steve Madden // layered pearls: from all over // Earrings: Kate Spade (old) // Watch: MK // Rings: NOVICA, gifted, vintage // Sunnies: Colors in Optics // Lipstick: Mac 'Candy Yum Yum' // Nails: Essie 'Boom Boom Boom'

Happy Monday everyone! Just wanted to drop a quick Hi! and wish you all a great week ahead! 

How cute is this polka dot dress from LOFT? I saw it in-store about a month back and knew it had to be mine... especially since it was the only one left AND in my size (fate, right?!). Also, I had to jump on the "Candy Yum Yum" lipstick train, it's quite lovely and I am so glad I bought it. It really spices up an outfit, but still allows for a classic look!

Xo  

No comments:

Post a Comment