Wednesday, June 26, 2013

White on White


Skirt: LOFT // Tank: F21 // Blouse: Francesca's (old) // Shoes: Guess via Bloomingdales // Necklace: Honestly WTF x BaubleBar // Earrings: Lauren Ralph Lauren // Watch: MK // Rings: David Yurman, gifted // Headband: Nordstrom (old) // Sunnies: Colors in Optics

White on White is a big trend this season and I for one, am very excited about this! I'm a HUGE fan of white, I could easily wear it everyday (regardless of the season)... and pretty much do. There's something so clean and elegant about it, almost like no matter what you're wearing, you will look effortlessly classic and chic. I recently bought this skirt at LOFT - great for the office and for play - and decided to pair it with this white blouse from Francesca's that I bought a year or two back. I kept with neutrals and threw on these Guess heels, that I wear A TON (see here, here, and here), and tortoise (my absolute fav) accessories, along with some bedazzled baubles. I snagged this headband in the kids section at Nordstrom and it's easily one of my favorites... such a great find. Never underestimate the cute stuff kids sections can have! 

Also, if you haven't had a chance to check out the Honestly WTF x BaubleBar collection... it's a must!

Happy Friday!! Xo

2 comments: