Saturday, June 15, 2013

Weekend Wish List

via
Happy Saturday! I hope you have some great plans for this lovely weekend - the rain has finally stopped here in MA and the sun is out! Before getting into what is on my wishlist for this weekend, can we just take a look at Blair Eadie's amazing Tory Burch dress (see above)?... how BEAUTIFUL! I love how she styled it with a white clutch and the striped flats! Make sure to check out Blair's blog if you haven't yet, I promise you won't be disappointed!

Here are a few things I'm currently coveting:

This dress is perfect for any summer occasion.
Pretty sure I need this silk cami and this sequin tee (and it's on sale!).
Loving these metallic shorts.
Dress up your keys with this cutie!
A great summer clutch (and able to be monogrammed = perfection).
The perfect everyday sandal.

I hope you all have a wonderful Father's Day tomorrow! Xo   
  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment