Thursday, June 20, 2013

Violet


Dress: LOFT // Shoes: Zara // Bag: Tory Burch // Watch: MK // Necklace: NYLASTAR // Bracelets: J. Crew, J. Crew Factory // Sunnies: Colors in Optics

I picked up this beautiful dress from LOFT for 40% off two weekends ago and I am in love, especially with the fit and neckline! It's perfect for work and for fun. Also, to say I'm obsessed with these heels I bought at Zara (during my last trip to NYC) would be an understatement. I think I've worn them 5 times in the past two weeks -  they are super comfy and super chic! I definitely went a little bold with this outfit by wearing two strong colors, so if you want to try something similar at home and the color combo together is a bit much for your taste, throw on a pair of nude pumps or pastel sandals and you'll be all set!

Happy Thursday! Xo 

2 comments:

  1. I love this color combo and how you styled the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lindsey!! I'm glad you like it! Xo

    ReplyDelete