Monday, June 10, 2013

The Usual


Shirt: Target // Jeans: Gap // Shoes: Enzo Angiolini via Bloomingdales // Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim // Scarf: TJ Maxx // Watch: MK // Sunnies: Colors in Optics

Well everyone, here it is, my usual attire on weekends! And my hair... au natural...  this is the craziness that I rock most of the time. I noticed that I usually have straight hair in all of my outfit pics and I wanted to show you all the real me!

I am such a jeans and a T kind of girl (see here, here, and here), especially on the weekends.  It's so easy, classic, and chic. Also, it's the kind of outfit that is perfect to transition from day to night with a change of shoes and some added accessories - you can always throw on fun shoes, a colored scarf, statement necklace, or a bold lip to jazz it up! 

Happy Monday! Xo  

No comments:

Post a Comment