Monday, June 24, 2013

Reverse Dots

Dress: ASOS // Shoes: Vince Camuto via Nordstrom Rack // Clutch: American Apparel // Watch: MK // Bracelet: J. Crew Factory // Rings: NOVICA, gifted // Sunnies: Ray-Ban // Nails: Essie Naughty Nautical

I've had this dress in my "Saved Items" cart on ASOS for a while now... and it finally went on sale a few weeks back! So, of course, I didn't hesitate to move it to "My Cart" and quickly snatched it up! It's so cute and a great quality dress. I can see this being a constant go-to for those warm days that you just want to throw something on, keep cool, and still look put together. I also found these Vince Camuto wedges this past weekend at Nordstrom Rack and I'm SO happy I snagged them! They are super comfy (as are all Vince Camuto shoes - I highly recommend them) and easily wearable with just about anything. I especially love the metallic gold strap... it just adds a little glam to the shoe and outfit. 

Just an FYI, if you haven't bought anything from ASOS before and you're planning on it, I definitely suggest buying a size up - everything seems to run small, at least for me! 

Xo

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! LOVE the dress, and I'm crazy about your sandals. ;)

    xoxo

    Kelly
    kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you, Kelly!! I'm kinda crazy about the sandals myself haha SO happy I found them on a random trip to Nordstrom Rack!

      XO

      Delete