Monday, June 3, 2013

Maxi






Dress: Piperlime // Shoes: Zara // Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim // Watch: MK // Bracelets: J. Crew, J. Crew Factory, Kate Spade // Rings: David Yurman, gifted // Sunnies: Colors in Optics

Happy Monday everyone! When I was in NYC over Memorial Day Weekend, I finally made it down to the Piperlime store in Soho (quite an amazing place)! I found this to-die-for maxi dress while there and HAD to have it! I'm obsessed with the pleats and the print on it - can never go wrong with tassels! I alsooo picked up these strappy sandals from Zara while in NYC... along with 2 other pairs... (it was quite the shopping weekend)! The great thing about Maxis is that you can dress them up or down accordingly. Dress it down with sandals and a tote for a day out-and-about, dress it up for a wedding or special event with simple heels and a chic clutch, or mix it up for a night out with wedges and a shoulder bag... the outfit possibilities are endless! 

Xo  

4 comments:

  1. I love this Maxi! I have been on the hunt for a good one recently, & this one is so elegant. Great look

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you, Kailagh!! I was on the hunt for a good maxi as well, so I was happy to find it! If you're still looking for one, I would definitely try Piperlime - so many beautiful options and pretty affordable for the quality! Xo

      Delete