Monday, June 17, 2013

Lace & Stripes


Top: F21 (super old) // Shorts: ASOS // Bag: Zara // Shoes: Guess via Bloomingdales // Necklace: little shop up in Maine // Watch: MK // Bracelets: J. Crew, J. Crew Factory // Rings: gifted, NOVICA // Earrings: Lord and Taylor (super old) // Sunnies: Colors in Optics

I bought these shorts from ASOS literally over 2 months ago and I am FINALLY able to wear them! I think these are the cutest things... I love the color combo (also comes in black and white!) and they're perfect to dress up or dress down! I foresee these definitely being a summer staple piece in my closet! 

Hope you all have a great Monday! Xo

2 comments:

  1. Those shorts are too cute! I'll definitely be stealing this look as a good dressy option with shorts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you, Lindsey! So happy you like the look and please, steal away! Shorts are definitely a great piece to dress up!! Xo

      Delete