Thursday, June 6, 2013

Colorful


Blazer: F21 // Tank: F21 // Jeans: Gap (now on sale!) // Shoes: Zara // Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim // Necklace: Nordstrom (old) // Watch: MK // Bracelet: TJ Maxx // Rings: gifted, Anna Beck // Sunnies: Colors in Optics

Happy Thursday! I was feeling superrrr colorful last (Casual) Friday and decided to wear this ensemble to work! I last wore these jeans (seen here) when it was a bit colder out, so I'm glad I can finally wear them with some of my Spring/Summer pieces! I'm also obsessed with my new heels from Zara (yes... 1 of the 3 new pairs I bought while in NYC - see one of the other pairs here!). Not only are they super colorful and fun, but wonderfully comfortable... and no, I'm not just saying that.

Hope you all have a great day! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment