Saturday, May 4, 2013

Weekend Wish List

via
Happy Weekend!! Today is my last day in NYC... can't believe this day is already here! As I will be packing up the car and heading out today, that means no shopping for this girl... which is probably for the best after buying this beauty last weekend! But that doesn't mean I'm still not coveting plenty of things... as we all do! Here are a few things that I'm loving right now:

This beautiful lace dress!
Desperately need a floral blazer... and I will definitely take the matching shorts to go with it!
Loving this tassel necklace!
A clear envelope clutch (and at this price)... yes, yes, yes!
Super cute flats.
WHY is this SOLD OUT?! A great hobo for Summer!
These shorts are a must!
This wedge sandal is to die for! And this day-to-night sandal is gorg... I'll take both, please!
I reallyyyy want a midi skirt!
Can't believe I don't have a denim jacket...
Oh, hello beautiful!
A personalized gold cuff? ALWAYS

AND don't forget to check out my NYLA STAR post (found here) from yesterday!! Make sure to check out the amazing collection - the discount code lasts through Wednesday, May 8th! 

Happy Shopping! Hope you all have a great weekend! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment