Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Stripes & Sequins


Shirt: Ann Taylor (old) // Skirt: LOFT // Shoes: Blake Scott (old) // Bag: Coach // Necklaces: NYLA STAR, BCBG // Watch: MK // Bracelets: J. Crew Factory, Anthropologie // Rings: gifted // Earrings: little shop in NYC // Sunnies: Color in Optics

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! After a dreary weekend in NYC and MA, it seems the weather is finallyyyy (dare I say it?) warming up and it's about time, since it is almost June! 

I am so happy I was finally able to pull this lovely sequin mini out of the closet, I just love it! Keeping in the same color family, I paired it with this lovely striped blouse I bought at Ann Taylor on sale a few months ago - I loved it so much, I went back and bought the same shirt in another color combo (I couldn't resist)! 

Hope you all have a great day! And... anyone else happy it's a short week?!
Xo   

No comments:

Post a Comment