Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Resort 2014 Wear

Can't believe we are alreadyyy talking about Resort 2014 wear! I was taking a peak at some of the collections that were presented recently and I'm DYING over Tory Burch and Moschino Cheap and Chic's collections!! 

Tory Burch Resort 2014

I'm squealing with delight over all of the floral, lace, and tweed! The combination of the patterns and pastels just oozes chic romanticism... to die for! And I would like love both of these big tote bags pahleassse! 

Moschino Cheap and Chic


 via
 
... more pastels, florals, and lace details! Also, love the patterns, the bright floral pants (gimmeee) and I'm kind of dying over this daisy sweater and these daisy print pants! This collection is still feminine with a little edge - I love it!  

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment