Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pink Monochrome


Shirt: J. Crew (old) // Skirt: J. Crew Factory // Boots: Hunter // Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim // Necklaces: Laila Rowe, NYLA STAR // Watch: MK // Bracelets: F21 (old) // Rings: gifted, vintage // Earrings: Piperlime // Sunnies: Colors in Optics


Happy Tuesday everyone! I don't know about you guys, but I'm always thinking pink! So, I figured what better way to style a monochromatic look than with one of my fav colors! The rain boots were necessary as it was raining cats and dogs on-and-off last weekend up here in the Boston area! Also, I just picked this white beaded necklace up at Laila Row a few weeks ago (only $16!!!) and I'm in love! It can be worn with anything and have constantly been reaching to wear it with just about any outfit! Hope you all had a great day! Xo

3 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! LOVE the long strands of pearls on pink. :)

    Beautiful!

    xoxo

    Kelly
    www.kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Dress sweetheart and you look really yummy wearing your Wellingtons they look adorable on your bare legs.
    Kisses
    Carole

    ReplyDelete