Friday, May 3, 2013

NYLA STAR jewelry

Happy Friday everyone!! I can't believe this is my last day in NYC - time seriously flies! 

I'm veryyy excited to introduce you all to an amazing jewelry company,
NYLA STAR! Here are a few of my favorite's from the collection:



 I was lucky enough to meet the owner/designer, Leslie, at Bloomingdale's (59th St. in NYC) last weekend and instantly fell in love with her jewelry collection. Leslie designs stylish and classic jewelry for the everyday wear! What I love about her collection is that you can wear it all on it's own, or stack and layer them with other pieces of jewelry you may already have at home!


I picked this beauty up last weekend when I met Leslie and have literally not taken it off since, I am so in love! 

And lucky for you guys, and in honor of Mother's Day that is fast-approaching, you can now use the discount code MOM20 to receive 20% off your purchase online at www.nylastar.com, starting today through Wednesday, May 8th!! Whether it be for you, your wonderful mother, or something for both of you, there is something in this collection for everyone! I can tell you from personal experience you will not be disappointed with your purchase! I plan on buying my mom this one!

Happy shopping everyone! Xo 

My necklace complements my new blazer and bag perfectly, if I do say so myself!


Blazer: Zara // Sequin Tank: J. Crew Factory // Pants: J. Crew // Shoes: Enzo Angiolini (old)  // Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim // Necklace: NYLA STAR (similar here) // Earrings: Kate Spade (old) // Sunnies: Colors in Optics

No comments:

Post a Comment