Monday, May 20, 2013

Mixed


Shirt: H&M (old) // Skirt: gifted // Belt: J. Crew // Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim // Shoes: Nine West // Ring: gifted // Necklaces: Nordstrom Rack, Claire's (superrr old) // Watch: MK // Bracelet: J. Crew Factory // Sunnies: Colors in Optics

Happy Monday (well... as happy as Monday's can be)! 

When my sister and I moved home (she from college, me from NYC), we seriouslyyyy purged our closets. Thankfully, before she decided to purge this gingham skirt, she asked if I wanted it... which of course, I said "Absolutely!" I paired it with one of my favorite floral shirts that I snagged at H&M over in England while I was studying abroad a few years ago! The patent leather belt adds a little POP and helps create a defining line between the two patterns. 

Hope you all have a great day! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment