Friday, May 31, 2013

100th Post







Shirt: F21 // Jeans: Gap // Shoes: Steve Madden // Bag: J. Crew (old) // Necklace: Etsy // Bracelets: J. Crew, TJ Maxx // Watch: MK // Earrings: Piperlime // Sunnies: Colors in Optics

Happy Friday gals and guys! I can't believe this is my 100th post! I started this blog back in October, not really knowing what would come of it and just seeing where the wind took me... and here I am, 7 months later and 100 posts deep.  I just want to thank you all for following along and being so supportive - it means so much and is one of the big reasons I continue to blog! Here's to many more 100 posts!

Side note - I'm so thrilled that I FINALLY knocked these jeans off of my "To Buy" list (because yes... I have one of those saved in my iPhone Notes app) - they were also featured on one of my Weekend Wish Lists (can be found here)! 

Xo 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment