Saturday, April 27, 2013

Weekend Wish List

via
Happy weekend everyone! There's nothing better than waking up in the morning and realizing it's the weekend... cue 'Happy Dance'! I hope you all have an amazing weekend ahead! 

I wanted to take a minute to share some sad but exciting news! This will be my last weekend living in NYC :( I am lucky enough to have found a new job, which I am veryyy excited about; however, it requires me to move back to Boston! While a part of me is sad to be leaving NYC, I recognize I am SO lucky that I had the opportunity to live here, even if it was only for a short time, and I cannot wait to move closer to home and my family! So I see it only fitting to spend my last weekend here exploring and obviously doing a little shopping... shocking, I know! Here are a few some things that I currently have my eye on:

Fold-over clutches like this one, this one, and especially this one
This linen shirt for the warm days to come (hopefully...).
These amazing drop earrings.
Love a super cute jersey dress for the office!
The perfect pair of jean shorts.
Obsessing over these metallic pumps!
This coffee table book is a must!
Obsessed is an understatement when it comes to this skirt!
Jeweled cuff? Yes please!
A cute patterned tray to hold baubles is always necessary!
This ring is great for everyday wear and comes in many different colors!
I may have an obsession with chain necklaces...!

Also, I wanted to share some goodies that I bought yesterday at Zara! I literally go into that store and instantly want everythinggg - it takes some serious physical restrain to not buy the whole store every time I go in there! While I didn't buy the whole store (even though I reallyyy wanted to), I was lucky enough to bring these beauties home with me:


I nearly died over this blazer... I saw it and knew I just had to have it, no questions asked! I love how bold the blue is and the pattern is a little different then some of the other things we've been seeing this Spring! I can't wait to style this baby up in different ways - be on the lookout for some outfit posts! Also, the necklace was a must - how could I resist such a beautiful bauble? Oh wait... I can't! 

You can buy the blazer here and the necklace here

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment