Saturday, April 13, 2013

Weekend Wish List

Via
Happy Weekend everyone! I don't know about you but I am definitely looking forward to some nicer weather this weekend compared to the last few rainy days in NYC! If you find yourself out and about this weekend and want to do some shopping, here are some things that I am currently loving!

This perfect everyday leather tote - if you haven't checked out the rest of Mark and Graham's online boutique, I highlyyy recommend it!  Did I mention you can monogram almost everything on this site...?
Obsessing over these amazing heels 
Who doesn't need a daisy inspired bracelet
These in every color and more - perf for any outfit in the warm months ahead!
This floral blazer is a must!
A great statement necklace for every day wear
Really loving this seafoam green trench ... you know what they say about this April showers.
A super cute maxi dress ... can never have enough of these!
Have my eye on this lovely crossbody - I love the basket weave detail! 
Saw this in-store yesterday and can't stop thinking about it....
 
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment