Saturday, April 6, 2013

Weekend Wish List

via
Happy Weekend everyone! 

Before getting into my Weekend Wish List, can we just discuss how totally gorgeous Chiara Ferragni is (see above pic)?! And while I know you can't see her face in this picture, trust me, she's gorgeous! She is the super talented lady behind The Blonde Salad, one of my "must read" blogs! In two words, she is Fashionably Fabulous. Chiara travels all over the world, takes awe-worthy pictures, poses like she was born to do it, and has the most amazing closet! If you haven't had a chance to take a peak at her blog, I highly recommend it, it won't disappoint!! Side note: I just want this entireeee outfit. Ok, now I'm done.

Onto my Weekend Wish List! For all you shopaholics like myself, I've got some good ones on here this week! 

These Floral Pants must be mine!
How perf is this scarf for Spring/Summer? -- (New Englanders, beware - you'll want this!)
In NEED of neon heels - I loveee these (more affordable and equally amazing here).
This dress is a closet MUST!
Obsessed with this bangle - really really want!
I've had my eye on Clare Vivier clutches for a while... pretty sure this one was meant for me!
Two-Tone Chambray shirt? YES PLEASE!
Newest bag obsession - pricey but oh so classy/chic/amazing/timeless (the list goes on), that I may try and save up for it!
Love this print - would be so cute as a piece of wall art for a bedroom! 

What do you guys have your eye on?? Would love to hear what's on your Weekend Wish List!

No comments:

Post a Comment