Sunday, April 28, 2013

Tips for Spring


Happy Sunday all! It's time to pull out the bright colors, floral skirts, and sandals ladies because Spring is on the way here (hopefully?)! Some of you may be thinking how to transition your closet from Winter to Spring? This is where balance comes into play with your wardrobe. The chambray shirt is a great Spring staple so don't pack it away with the winter clothes just yet! Pairing it with a floral skirt and a pair of comfortable wedges creates a fun, cute, and chic look! Add a pop of color and some baubles to glam it up.  If you plan to be outside at all, throw on a chic pair of sunnies (or at least keep them with you in your bag!).  I threw in the bow for good measure as it is definitely something I would wear, but if that's not your style then change it up - hair down with a headband, messy side-braid, sleek pony... the hair options are endless! 

Since this is my first real 'style tip' post, I would love to hear what you guys think! Is this helpful? Should I do more posts like this? If so, what would you like to see? I would love to hear your opinions!

Enjoy your day! Xo  


No comments:

Post a Comment