Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Swoon for Miss Wu

Hi Everyone! So I was browsing through Fashionista.com on Monday and stumbled up an article about Jason Wu's second Miss Wu collection for Fall 2013... and it's quite lovely! Described as a collection with "60's Flare", it's filled with colorful patterns, fun prints, bold pieces, and a whole lot of Mod with a modern twist! Here are a few of my favorite looks:









[Images via]

The dresses, skirts, and shirts are bold and feminine all at once, they just draw me right in - I want everything! You can find more looks from the collection here! The author of the article says it best:

"The collection clearly continues to be an outlet for Wu’s ’60s obsession with groovy colors and patterns, short shift dresses and colorful oxfords layered under everything, lending the whole collection a librarian-chic feel."       - Dhani Mau

.... I especially love the "librarian-chic" description - how true and SO up my alley!

What do you guys think of the collection?!

No comments:

Post a Comment