Monday, April 22, 2013

Simple Stripes


I've gotta say... I'm reallyyyy loving Old Navy's spring collection that's out right now! How cute is this dress?! Not only is it on trend with Black & White, but the jersey knit material and simple stripe pattern make it comfy, cute, and super versatile! Long enough to wear to work with heels or flats, and it still has a short enough hemline to wear out on a warm day or out at night with friends! 


Not to mention the pockets... definitely my favorite aspect of this dress!




And my Guess heels make another appearance... I am SO in love with them! I styled them a little more casually here!



Dress: Old Navy // Necklace: Bauble Bar // Heels: Guess // Watch: MK // Bracelets: J. Crew // Sunnies: Color in Optics 


A few other Old Navy dresses I'm loving:

SO perfect for work! Can be found here.
Love this... also comes in black/white stripes! Definitely would pair this with a skinny belt and wedges!
Perfect for those summer nights! Can be found here!
The perfect printed Spring/Summer dress!
Can never have enough eyelet! More colors here!

Hope all of your weeks are off to a great start! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment