Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Navy & Yellow


Skirt: H&M // Tank: F21 (old) // Blazer: J. Crew (old) // Shoes: Target (old) // Bag: Coach // Sunnies: Ray Ban // Watch: MK // Bracelets: J. Crew, Kate Spade, and gifted from C. Wonder // Necklace: Target (old) // Lapis ring: KiraKira Jewelry // Pearl Earrings: Kate Spade (old)


Hi Everybody! Just wanted to show a few pictures of my new H&M skirt! I love the pleat detail in the front and the pattern is so cute! Plus, I can never resist a good Navy/Yellow combo, hence my Coach Legacy Mini Tanner making ANOTHER appearance (it really is the best)... can also be seen here, here, here, and here


Getting a little personal...
I'm sorry that I haven't been posting much this week! As some of you may or may not know, I am a Boston girl, born and raised, and have a deep love for the city that I have grown up in. The attack at the Boston Marathon, usually the best day of the year for us, emotionally hit me hard and shook me to the core. I was in a state of shock. You never think these kinds of things will happen to your home... and then it does... 

Being in NYC when the news hit, I instantly got on the phone to call my family and friends to make sure all were safe and sound. Thankfully, they were! However, some were not as lucky. All I've been thinking about is how unfair and unjust this horrific act of terror is. A day that represents so much to so many people ruined in an instant. Lives lost, people injured, and the spirit of a city hindered. However, this hindering only lasted a second, as many brave and strong people ran towards the explosions to help those in need, and that says more about our city than the attack on it. We stand together, always have and always will. I have no doubt in my mind the people responsible will be found and brought to justice, because we will accept nothing less. I'm proud to call Boston my home, and I know this will only make us stronger. 

via

No comments:

Post a Comment