Thursday, April 25, 2013

Less is More


Happy Thursday! Hope everyone is having a great week! I wore this outfit a few weeks ago when my family and I went into Boston for restaurant week! Sometimes less is more when putting together an outfit - there are many-a-times where I over accessorize or throw a bunch of things together that I have to say to myself "Even I think this is too much!" (please tell me I'm not the only one..??)! So for this night out with the fam, I decided on my velvet brocade pants and a simple taupe-colored blouse. I figured it was the last chance I was going to get to wear my velvet pants this season... silly me, thinking Spring would actually arrive on time?!



(please ignore the odd color deck... mid-repairs... that just don't seem to be getting fully repaired)!

Shirt: F21 (old) // Pants: Zara (this winter) // Heels: Nine West (via TJ Maxx) // Clutch: Aldo // Pearls: Nordstrom Rack // Watch: MK // Bracelets: TJ Maxx and J. Crew // Sunnies: Color in Optic

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! I must confess, this is not au natural! I actually have curly/wavy hair! Xo

      Delete