Monday, April 29, 2013

Leopard & Neon


Shirt: H&M // Skirt: LOFT // Shoes: Ellen Tracy (old) // Clutch: America Apparel // Watch: MK // Bracelets: J. Crew Factory and little shop in NYC // Rings: NOVICA and gifted // Sunnies: Ray Ban


Happy Monday everyone! I don't know about you, but I'm pretty happy Monday is over... why is it alwaysss the hardest day to get through?! I decided to jazz up a normal work outfit with this awesome leopard shirt I found at H&M on a shopping whim! I paired it with my neon-yellow skirt from LOFT that is one of my favs... the color is so fun and perfect for Spring and Summer days at the office. The leopard and neon are two totally contrasting ideas and yet, the combo makes for a chic look! Now if this outfit feels like it could be a bit too much for your taste or the office, you can calm it down by adding a cute white cardigan or v-neck sweater - that way, the leopard is more of an outfit accent instead of being the focus!

Hope your weeks are off to a great start! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment