Thursday, April 4, 2013

Floral Maxi & Layered Oxfords




  

LOVE my floral pleated maxi... so perfect for Spring and Summer! However, when I took these pictures, it was a lovely 40 degrees outside, hence the layered oxfords!  I incorporated the belt to define my waist a tad more and threw on white heels, not only because they're cute, but because I am too short and consistently step on this skirt whenever I walk! Once the weather warms up (hopefully this will be soon!), I can wear this maxi with vintage cotton T's and flowy shirts - I seriously can't wait!


Skirt: Buffalo by David Bitton (old) // Yellow shirt: Ralph Lauren (old) // Green shirt: J. Crew (old) // Clutch: American Apparel // Shoes: Blake Scott via Off Broadway (old) // Belt: J. Crew // Pearls: Nordstrom Rack // Earrings: Kate Spade // Bracelets: J. Crew, C Wonder (gifted), and TJ Maxx // Watch: MK // Rings: gifted // Sunnies: Color in Optic

No comments:

Post a Comment