Monday, April 8, 2013

Color-Block Neutrals


Worst day of the week is over... bahh-byeee Monday! 

This outfit post is all about my fav color-block blouse and my new Guess heels, that I'm seriously in love with! The detail is amazingly simplistic (just my kind of style) and I love the color-block aspect of them as well. The fact that they're in neutral tons makes them more versatile!





Blouse: Urban Outfitters (old) // Jeans: 7 for all Mankind (old & altered) // Heels: Guess // Bag: Pour la Victoire  // Watch: MK // Bracelets: Anthropologie // Sunnies: Ray-Ban


I'm attempting to start wearing heels on more of a regular basis! This outfit is perfect for on-the-go weekends where you are running around from place to place - throw on jeans, a comfy blouse, and a hobo to finish up the look! Best part about the hobo is that you can store a comfy pair of flats in there if your feet get tired of the heels (I'm always prepared...!).

What's your go-to on-the-go look?!  

1 comment:

  1. Those heels are amazing, I love them!

    http://simpleeasystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete