Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Bag of the Week: FC Lady Tote

via
Hello everyone! Please note the amazing FC Lady Tote by Foley + Corinna! I'm a big fan of Foley + Corinna and absolutely love my Mid City Tote, last seen here! The first thing that drew me to this particular bag was the color combo - I love the jade, navy, and contrasting camel all together!  And even though you may not be able to tell through the picture, the leather is superrr soft (always a plus in my mind!). It's spacious (a major bonus for anyone like myself who carries way too many things with me at one time) and can be worn as a crossbody: 


It also comes in different colors/ color-combos, like this one: 

via
This one is a simple and classic take on the tote, which really is perfect for anyone and everyone! Especially love this for the summertime! 

And just in case you don't want a color-block tote, there's always this option:

via
or this option:

via
Loveee these sky blue and peach colors... I think I'll just take one of all the above please! There are many more colors and styles available as well - be sure to check out the Foley + Corinna website (see above link), Shopbop, and Bloomingdales to see what's available and what best fits your personal style!

 As an owner of a Foley + Corinna bag, I can definitely say they are worth the money (pretty affordable!) and are of great quality - all very important aspects when investing in a new bag! 

What do you guys think of the FC Lady Tote??


No comments:

Post a Comment