Thursday, April 11, 2013

Aztec Sequin Mini


Happy Thursday! 

SO happy the weather is finally warming up, who doesn't love warmer temps and sunshine?! I was able to wear my Aztec Sequin Skirt from Express the other day and I was a very happy lady! It's a super soft material that is so comfortable to wear; I'm definitely one of those girls who prefers comfort - you can always be comfy and chic at the same time! You have to feel good to look good, right?! I also love the sequins (they glam it up a bit!) and the mix of bold and pastel colors!


While I definitely cannot wear this lovely skirt to work, it's great for either day or night wear - dress it up with heels and a blouse to go out at night or dress it down with a tank and cute sandals... or you could mix it up like I did and throw on heels and a sweater for an in-between day/night look! I found this sweater at H&M a few weeks ago and I am in LOVE - it's comfy, affordable, and comes in great colors! I highly suggest you go grab it, but it definitely runs big - just a heads up!




... I really need a tan...


I threw on my go-to gold baubles and a beaded clutch to finish up my outfit!


Skirt: Express (no longer available, but similar here and here) // Sweater: H&M // Shoes: Blake Scott (old) // Clutch: Anthropology // Watch: MK // Bracelets: J. Crew// Necklace: Etsy // Earrings: Francesca's (old) // Rings: David Yurman, NOVICA, and gifted // Sunnies: Color in Optic

It's almost Friday and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's excited! Hope you all have a great day tomorrow! Xo

4 comments:

  1. I keep on seeing this skirt everywhere! I want it so bad, it's super cute. I love how you styled it with that sweater!

    http://simpleeasystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christina! I love it too - I'm not sure if Express has this exact one anymore (I couldn't find it online) but check in-stores for it! If not, I know they have some similar styles!!

      Xo,
      MacKenzie

      Delete
  2. Where is the clutch from?! #LOVEIT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it at Anthropologie over the winter!! I looked around and couldn't find it in the mint, but I did find it in a Raspberry color AND on sale here: http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/shopsale-jewelryaccessories/S25835430.jsp !! Xo

      Delete