Saturday, March 16, 2013

Weekend Wish List

Happy Weekend!

Via
I don't know about you guys, but sometimes I just love waking up knowing I have no plans and I can have a do-nothing, lazy weekend... and that is exactly my plan... except maybe a little shopping (of course). If you guys are also planning on doing a little shopping this weekend, here are some things that I have my eye on!

  • "Marc'd & Check'd" by this Marc Jacobs satchel-(LOVE the name).
  • These flats from Juicy are perfect for spring.
  • Lusting over this amazing necklace.
  • The perfect striped pullover from Madewell.
  • These leggings... are amazing - perf with a simple white T.
  • Newest obsession: Loeffler Randall handbags - especially this one and this one.
  • Lovely tabletop books like this one.
  • Big hats are my thing for spring, I really love this one
  • Dying for these white cap toe pumps.

What is on your wish list??
 
Enjoy your weekend everyone! Xo





No comments:

Post a Comment