Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Valentino Fall 2013 RTW

As Paris Fashion Week comes to an end, the collections keep getting better and better. One of my absolute favorites is Valentino Fall 2013 Ready-to-Wear collection. I mean, seriously, this collection is so gorgeous and I can confidently say there was not one look, out of a total 70+, that I didn't love. The looks are tailored to perfection and are so feminine and romantic... just to die for. I had a very difficult time picking only a few favorites so get ready for a whole slew of Valentino amazingness:

These blush and white looks are so gorgeous... especially lusting over this white fur coat!
I really love these high necklines & short hemlines - super mod, yet classic all at once. Also, love the incorporation of simple and elegant colorblock.

  Leather and lace... love. 


The amount of detail in these dresses and the different shades of blue... sigh... can I just have all of them?!

Bold and beautiful.

Red carpet worthy... simply stunning!

Color, scallop, and sheer... can't get enough!

What an absolutely beautiful collection that really speaks to a sophisticated and classic woman... my hats off to you Mr. Valentino.

[Images via]

No comments:

Post a Comment