Monday, March 25, 2013

Sweatshirt chic

Who says sweatshirts can't be chic? Because I completely disagree!


I picked up this sweatshirt from Gap a few weeks ago and it has instantly become a go-to in my closet. It's super comfy (as sweatshirts should be!), somehow still makes me have a shape, and is in this fantastic blue/lavender color!


This skirt... words can't describe my love for it.  I'm a sucker for ikat and the blues make it chic and sophisticated! I stumbled upon this at Target and didn't think twice before picking it up and purchasing it immediately! I can't wait to style this with cute blouses and sweaters once Spring finallyyy shows up.


Also found this darling white tassel necklace at Target... it was a good shopping day! 



Love my gold knot earrings!


Sweatshirt: 'Sunkissed Pullover' Gap // Skirt: Target // Heels: Vince Camuto // Clutch: Gap // Watch: MK // Bracelets: J. Crew and TJ Maxx // Rings: David Yurman and vintage // Necklace: Target // Earrings: small shop in NYC (can't remember the name) // Sunnies: Color in Optic


And be sure to check back in tomorrow for another look featuring this sweatshirt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment