Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sequins & Gingham

Why is it that Sunday always comes so quickly?? 


Just to repeat how much I love mixing patterns... I really love mixing patterns! I paired up my fav sequin top with a gingham shirt, just to see how it played out, and I really am liking the results!


To contrast the blue & purple, I added my red J.Crew Edie bag to make the look a little more simple, since there is a lot going on up top! 


Over accessorized (per usual) with lots of gold bracelets, strand of pearls, and a collar necklace to complete the look. 


Coat: New York and Company (old) // Sequin Top: J. Crew // Gingham shirt: J. Crew // Pants: Zara // Shoes: Kenneth Cole // Bag: J. Crew // Watch: MK // Necklaces: Nordstroms and BCBG // Bracelets: Kate Spade, J. Crew, Ann Taylor, TJ Maxx // Rings: David Yurman and Novica // Sunnies: Ray Ban // Nail Polish: Essie's Blanc

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Loved the details :)

    Lets follow each other :)

    www.dilarakoseler.com

    ReplyDelete