Friday, March 22, 2013

Red Lip & A White T

Happy Friday all! I am fortunate to have the day off from work today so I will be starting this weekend a little early - I am definitely not complaining! 

As much as I love getting all dolled up in cute dresses and skirts, sometimes I just want to throw on jeans and a T-shirt, and call it a day! 


This white T from Gap may be the most comfy shirt I own, plus it can be worn with so many different things - black pants and a blazer, tuck it into a skirt, and the possibilities just keep on going! 


This leopard scarf from Zara was one of my favorite buys this fall... I especially love the red border on the bottom of it! Also, I thought a red lip was appropriate to jazz up this outfit! 


Quick story to these jeans - I bought these 7 for all Mankind jeans probably about 4 or 5 years ago, when the flared leg was "in"! I probably hadn't worn them in about 4 years, but they are a perfectly good pair of jeans! I did not feel like paying another $200 for a pair of distressed jeans when I already had these... so, I decided to bring them to a tailor to see if they could hem them and make them into a skinny leg... and sure enough... it literally looks like a new pair of jeans, and it only cost me $25!


Hope you all have a nice weekend! 

Shirt: Gap // Jeans: 7 for all Mankind (old/tailored) // Scarf: Zara (this Fall) // Bag: vintage Coach (my mom's!) // Heels: Vince Camuto // Watch: MK // Bracelet: J. Crew and Etsy // Sunnies: Ray Ban // Lipstick: Revlon Colorstay 'Finale'

No comments:

Post a Comment