Friday, March 29, 2013

Pop of Pink

Happy Friday, and a Good Friday at that (ha... my attempt at a joke).  I hope you guys do not have to work (unlike my boyfriend *sad face*) and are spending the day with friends, family, and loved ones!

It's officially Spring and I'm stillll wearing chunky sweaters, which I do love, but it's time to put them away... can't we agree?! Bring on the sunshine and sundresses please!



In order to bring some color into my life, as it seems the flowers will not be blooming for a while up here in New England, I had to wear my new Etta Cap Toe Pumps from J. Crew - I love how they literally appear to be glowing!


I also love this eyelet trim on the bottom of my Gap sweater... I'm pretty sure it's the only reason I bought it in the first place! 



... Oh how I love these shoes... happy feet, happy lady!


And my knot earrings make another appearance... they're perfect for everyday wear!


Sweater: Gap // Jeans: J. Crew (old) // Shoes: J. Crew (now on sale!) // Bag: Pour la Victoire // Necklace: gifted from bestie, Jess // Sunnies: Color in Optics // Ring: gifted // Earrings: little shop in NYC

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment