Tuesday, March 26, 2013

One Sweatshirt, Two Ways


Same Gap sweatshirt, just another day... like I said in yesterday's post (found here), this 'Sunkissed Pullover' is my go-to! While it's still chic, I paired this pullover with jeans and a bright scarf for a more relaxed and comfy weekend-wear look. 


I really love my Sam Edelman shoes, I scored big time finding these at TJ Maxx!





I highly suggest everyone go run out and get this pullover immediately - it was a great buy! I may need to go back and buy it in a few more colors, myself!


Sweatshirt: Gap 'Sunkissed pullover' // Jeans: J. Crew (old) // Scarf: gifted // Shoes: Sam Edelman // Bag: Foley + Corinna // Sunnies: Ray Ban // Bracelets: J. Crew (necklace worn as bracelet), Lucky Brand, and Claires (found this from back in middle school!) // Watch: MK // Rings: signet (gifted), NOVICA (elephant band), braided ring (gifted from my bestie Ellen), and stack (all gifted/ handed down from mom & grandmother) // Earrings: Hive and Honey (via Piperlime)

No comments:

Post a Comment