Sunday, March 17, 2013

Mint & Lace

Spring is only a week away (officially) and I have officially brought out my mint jeans!





I found this great lace shirt from Joe Fresh (one of my other purchases from my first excursion there!) - I love navy and mint together. And in true fashion, had to add a pop of pink to contrast all of the blue/green! Also, I'm so obsessed with my bow flats that I found at TJ.Maxx while in FL a few weeks ago... they're too cute and perfect for the coming months! Since they went with my outfit so perfectly, I ignored the fact that there was snow on the ground and wore them anyway!



Shirt: Joe Fresh // Jeans: Guess // Clutch: J. Crew // Shoes: BCBGeneration (via TJ. Maxx) // Watch: MK // Bracelets: Kate Spade, TJ Maxx // Necklace: gifted Anthropology // Earrings: Kate Spade // Sunnies: Color in Optic // Rings: gifted and vintage


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment