Thursday, March 7, 2013

Layers

Happy Thursday everyone! Hope your week has been going well - I'm sure you're just as excited as I am for the weekend to arrive! 



First off, I am so obsessed with my pink Gap 1969 Legging Skimmer Jeans! Dress them up, dress them down, wear them this Spring/Summer, even into Fall/Winter with more neutral tones... the possibilities are endless! 


I played around a little with layering - I love wearing a colorful oxford under a chambray shirt, it's simply cute and casual. Since it was especially cold and dreary this day, I wore my go-to fur vest reversed (how amazing is this), a floppy hat, and layered up the baubles!


Since it appears I wasn't already wearing enough color (HA!), I added this over-sized clutch from American Apparel and my brown ankle-booties and called it a day! 



Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


Green oxford: J. Crew (old) // Chambray: Madewell // Vest: Aqua (via Bloomingdales) // Jeans: Gap // Boots: Nine West // Clutch: American Apparel // Hat: Anthropology // Watch: MK // Bracelets: J. Crew, Vince Camuto, T.J. Maxx // Rings: Anna Beck, BCBG, Novica

No comments:

Post a Comment