Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Red Pleats

Happy Wednesday everyone! Hope you guys have had a nice week so far... only two more days until the weekend! 


I recently discovered the Joe Fresh Brand and I am one happy lady... even though my wallet is not! I was shopping around there a few weekends ago and came across this darling red pleated skirt!


What I love about this skirt, besides the obviously amazing geometric print in different hues of red and orange, is that it's very diverse. It's work appropriate, yet playful enough that you can wear it on the weekend, for a date night, or a ladies night! There are so many different ways to wear it and I cannot wait to carry this through the Spring and Summer months! 



While this skirt will also look great with cute sandals or wedges in the coming months, it's still chilly outside and a traditional pump seemed to be the best fit, so I put on these adorable and super comfy (no really, they are!) Vince Camuto calf-hair pumps!


My lemon-colored Coach mini tanner crossbody is becoming my go-to... it literally goes with everything!



 Shirt: Gap // Skirt: Joe Fresh // Belt: J. Crew // Shoes: Vince Camuto // Bag: Coach // Necklace: J. Crew // Watch: MK // Bracelets: J. Crew and Kate Spade // Earrings: Lord and Taylor (old) // Rings: David Yurman and Novica // Sunnies: Color in Optic // Lipstick: Revlon ColorStay 'Finale'

No comments:

Post a Comment