Monday, March 4, 2013

Florals & Stripes pt. 2

The hardest day of the week is over... thank goodness!


So here is my second look that incorporates mixing florals & stripes! I'm loving my new Gap Always Floral Skinny Skimmer jeans!



I love the way these jeans also go well with bolder colors, like this color-block red and pink clutch (also from Gap)!


To soften up the look a little, I paired these jeans with a white and yellow striped shirt, that also has an adorable islet panel on the top! Plus, who doesn't love a yellow & navy color combo?!

I had some fun with this outfit and played around with different accessories, as well:




Adding a vest dresses the look down and makes it more wearable for a day out-and-about doing errands and such. 


 
... had to switch up the bag...

Jeans: Gap // Shirt: H&M (old) // Vest: J.Crew // Coat: Zara // Clutch: Gap // Bag: Coach // Heels: Target (old) // Sunnies: Color in Optic // Watch: MK // Bracelets: Marc Jacobs, Etsy, and TJ Maxx // Rings: David Yurman, KiraKira Jewelry, and Novica

Thank you to my amazing boyfriend for being my photographer!

No comments:

Post a Comment