Sunday, March 3, 2013

Chloe, Celine, and Kenzo

What I would do to be at Paris Fashion Week right now... sigh. I guess pictures and clips will have to do, and from what I've seen so far, Paris is not disappointing.  Highlighting the runways from Chloe, Celine, and Kenzo... I'm seriously lusting over their new collections.  

I am absolutely dying over Chloe's new collection.  The looks are soft and feminine, yet bold and striking.  Any woman lucky enough to wear these looks will make people stop and aw at the class and charm the clothes bring.  Below are my four favorite looks from the runway. I am especially loving the sheer looks... and am seriously obsessed with the white sheer tulle skirt!

Chloe Fall 2013

Another collection I'm loving is Celine's. I love the pairing of white-on-white and white with neutrals - it's such a classy, clean, and chic (the 3 C's!) look for any woman.  The easy fit and flare of the skirts are perfection and with a killer pair of heels, will make any woman look fantastic. I also love the incorporation of plaid into the collection, the coat below is to die for and I love the clutch that doesn't exactly match but looks like it belongs with the look. The coat speaks for itself. The navy look on the far right is breathtaking - similar to the white-on-white looks but the structured top adds an edge to the flirty skirt, allowing the woman who wears it to look fierce and feminine all at once! 

Celine Fall 2013

Kenzo's collection was on a totally different level... there are bold colors, metallics, and patterns and prints everywhere... I love it! Below are my favorite looks from the show. The gold patterned pants are simply stunning and draw your attention right away with the help of a solid color on top. I love how the second look appears to be one dress but it's really layers of different pieces that have similar patterns - definitely a fun and girly look. The third is simple yet stands out... super chic and flattering! Finally, this dress is quite fantastic.  The show featured a few dresses structured like this one but with different patterned fabrics - I love how it's a non-traditional v-neck that turns into a pleat at the bottom.  Architecturally amazing. 

Kenzo Fall 2013
Images: I // II // III

1 comment: