Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Blues & Greens

And Joe Fresh does it again... I am in LOVE with my new skirt (and yes... for anyone who has read my last few posts, I went a little crazy on my first trip there).





 My favorite thing about this skirt is the geometric patterns in bold blues and greens, and how these colors are a nice contrast to the normal pastels and brights we're seeing, while still being perfect for Spring!



I picked up this cute envelope clutch from Francesca's last year and it just so happened to go perfectly with my skirt! Since there was a lot of blue and green going on, I decided to pair this skirt with a plum colored shirt. There are hints of yellow and white in the skirt too, so a pastel yellow, white, or even something fun like a pink shirt would also look great with this! 



I try to be sensible with my shopping addiction ("try" being the key word here) by buying things that are versatile, and this was one purchase that I can definitely say is great for both work and play! And yes... I pulled out my white heels and refuse to put them back into the back of my closet!




Showcasing my favorite pair of earrings... I bought them 4 years ago at Lord and Taylor and still wear them all the time! Best $20 I ever spent... And for all of you Pinterest fanatics like myself, I found this elephant ring on there and literally HAD to have it - I wear this bad boy every day!

Shirt: Loft (this winter) // Skirt: Joe Fresh // Shoes: Blake Scott via Off Broadway Shoes (old) // Clutch: Francesca's // Necklace: Banana Republic // Bracelets: J. Crew and Kate Spade // Watch: MK // Rings: David Yurman, NOVICA, gifted braided ring and monogram ring // Earrings: Lord and Taylor (old) // Sunnies: Color in Optic

2 comments:

  1. Those earrings are precious!!! Newest follower:)
    Xox
    Renee
    Stylewithastory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you!! Newest follower on yours!

      Xo
      MacKenzie

      Delete