Monday, March 18, 2013

A Graphic Moment

Graphic T's, sweaters, and sweatshirts are really having a moment and I'm kind of loving it.  Whether I can actually pull this trend off is a totally other matter but I'm definitely willing to give it a shot! I've been searching around for some options that I think fit my personality and I've definitely found a few that are on trend, and still classy and chic.

On a recent trip to J. Crew, I found this beauty and almost died...


This cashmere "Darling" sweater screams 'me'... at least I like to think so! Unfortunately, this girl cannot afford an almost $400 sweater... sigh.  I'm going to hope that maybe I can snag this lovely on sale at some point down the road...

I also LOVE this one I found on Piperlime by Sol Angeles.


This sweater is super chic, on trend, and easily versatile with anyone's closet! Plus, definitely more affordable at $98, and how amazing does it look with this sequin skirt?! My brain is already thinking of how many different outfits I could make with this beauty!

This sweater from Old Navy is so presh... I love the simplistic "love" in bright colors - so perfect for Spring and cool nights in the Summer... and it's on sale for $20! This graphic T is great for any fashionista and can pair it with shorts, jeans, a cute flowy skirt... the possibilities are endless (also, on sale for only $8.99!).

Decisions.. decisions... now which one(s) to get?

Do you guys have any favorite graphic T's or sweaters that you're loving right now?

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

No comments:

Post a Comment