Sunday, February 24, 2013

Snowflakes

Happy Oscar Day!! One of my favorite days of the year is among us and I could not be more excited! As I sit here writing to you all, I am watching the E! News Red Carpet Live and am anxiously awaiting for all the stars to arrive.

I came home to MA this weekend for a little R&R with my family and boyfriend, unaware that a snow storm was coming. It was just too beautiful to not acknowledge, so my boyfriend and I had an impromptu photo shoot in the snow!


 Sweater: Zara // Coat: Zara // Lace Shorts: Urban Outfitters // Footless tights: Hue // Shoes: Calvin Klein // Clutch: Anthropology // Necklace: Anne Klein










[Photos via KS]

Hope everyone had a great weekend and is settling in to watch the Oscars! I will definitely be posting some of my top pics for best dressed tomorrow so be sure to check in. 

Who are you guys looking forward to see on the red carpet?

1 comment:

  1. I love your shoes!! Leopard goes with anything, in my opinion. ;) Loving the snow shot. Adorable blog; glad I found you. Keep up the good work!! :)

    Kelly

    kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete