Monday, February 25, 2013

Oscars 2013: My Top Picks

As much as I love the Oscars, it always makes me sad to see awards season come to an end. Thankfully, the fashion never ends and the Oscars are THE night for the ladies and gents to strut their stuff in stunning couture. Two major themes we saw on the red carpet, which I loved, were white/blush tones and black embellishments. Here are my favorites:

Halle Berry in Versace // Naomi Watts in Armani Prive // Sandra Bullock in Elie Saab // Stacey Kiebler in Naeem Khan

Amanda Seyfried in Alexander McQueen // Charlize Theron in Dior Couture // Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture // Jessica Chastain in Armani Prive
 And while it wasn't a trend, I just love Kerry Washington in this Miu Miu gown.
 [Images via]

Well... until next year!

Who did you think looked the best last night??

No comments:

Post a Comment