Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Grammys 2013 Red Carpet: My Top Pics

Hi All! Not sure if you caught the Grammy Awards this past Sunday, but I was lucky to catch most of the show after hopping off the plane from FL! The performances were great and the fashion was fabulous, you can always count on the Grammys to bring some fun and fearless looks, even with the so-called 'dress code' this year.  Here are my top pics: 

While it's not a statement piece, I think this Poca & Poca cut-out gown is simple and beautiful on Kelly Osbourne, I think she looks stunning!

Kelly Rowland looks FLAWLESS in this Georges Chakra Couture gown... the sheer cut-outs are so perfectly placed, I just love everything about this.

T Swift in this amazing J. Mendel gown... love everything about this, and love how she added the T-strap down the middle

Rihanna NOT wearing something edgy? I LOVE IT - she looks absolutely fabulous in this cutom-made Alaia gown. You go RiRi
[Images via]

What were some of your favorite looks?

No comments:

Post a Comment