Thursday, February 28, 2013

Florals & Stripes pt. 1

Happy Thursday! The work week is almost over and I don't know about you guys, but I could not be more excited for the weekend to get here! 

A trend we've been seeing a lot of, which I'm loving, is mixing patterns! A few years ago, mixing florals and stripes would have been a big faux-pas but now, it can really add an edge of glam to any outfit! While home in MA last weekend, I decided to whip-up two different outfits that show mixing florals and stripes can be cute, girly, and glam all at once!  Here's one of the looks:



To say that I'm obsessed with my Prabal Gurung for Target skirt is a complete understatement. I know it's more of a spring skirt but I love it too much to wait a few more weeks... plus pairing it with black tights and booties make it more of a winter look! 

Having a twirl moment... how does one wear such a skirt and not??





Shirt: H&M (old) // Skirt: Prabal Gurung for Target // Tights: Hue // Booties: Bandolino // Scarf: J. Crew // Bag: Coach // Watch: MK // Sunnies: Color of Optics // Jewelry: T.J. Maxx // Rings: BCBG and David Yurman


Caught in the act... lip gloss touch up!

Keep an eye out for my next floral & stripes post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment