Friday, January 11, 2013

Prabal Gurung for Target

I don't know about you guys, but I am beyond thrilled that it is Friday! To get the weekend started off right, I have some great news to share for those fashionistas out there who love high-end fashion and do not have the wallet to support that love, like myself! Famed designer Prabal Gurung has created an affordable (it actually is, too!!) collection for Target, which will be available February 10th! Target just released preview looks for the collection and I gotta say, I'm loving it.  Here are a few of my favorites:

 





The collection is flirty, edgy, and glam with the use of color-block designs, floral patterns, and bold colors.  I also love the small details that are added to the designs, like the bows (of course, my favorite), the synched waists, and these amazing shoes!! The best part is that the collection will allow you a seamless transition from Winter to Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment