Thursday, January 10, 2013

People's Choice Awards 2013: Best Dressed

It's almost Friday everyone, I'm sure you are all just as excited as I am! 

Last night was the People's Choice Awards, which signals the beginning of Awards Season, my absolute favorite!! I live to watch the stars walk down the red carpet all dolled up in gowns and suits.  So, to kick off the 2013 Awards Season, here are a few of my favorite looks from last night:

Ashley Rickards

Chloe Grace Moretz in Simone Rocha

Taylor Swift

Ian Somerhalder

Rumor Willis

Matt Bomer

Naomi Watts

Lea Michelle in Elie Saab

The stars were out last night and killin it... well most of them anyway! Last night's fashion just got me so excited for The Golden Globes this coming Sunday... 3 days and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment